AISTS Partner University Scholarships
The AISTS is offering two merit-based scholarships to graduates from our partner universities (EPFL, University of Lausanne, University of Geneva and EHL) to participate in the 2021/2022 edition of the Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Sport Administration and Technology program.
Two AISTS Partner University Scholarships (covering 93% tuition)
Available for graduates of EPFL, UNIL, UNIGE and EHL
Each scholarship is worth CHF 28,000, which covers the bulk of the total program fees being CHF 29,900. The remaining balance of CHF 1,900 is to be paid by the successful applicant.
Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements for the MAS program (find out more about the eligibility), as well as be in possession of:
- a Master’s degree obtained from one of the AISTS partner universities (EPFL, University of Lausanne, University of Geneva, EHL)
- a convincing experience in a field that is or can be applied to sport
- a project* supported by a professor from one of the universities, enabling the scholarship holder to carry out, during the Master’s program, his/her personal research work under the supervision of the professor concerned, as well as his/her internship of at least 2 months in direct collaboration with the university concerned, within this university or an organisation, company or start-up linked to sport.
*The project must be summarised in a two-page document and must have been validated by the professor at the university concerned, who will provide a letter of recommendation attached to the project summary.
How to apply
Deadline to apply
All candidates for AISTS Partner University scholarships should submit their applications by 1 June 2021. Please ensure that you have all of the supporting documents ready for submission when starting the online application process.
Applicants wanting to apply for a Partner University Scholarship can still apply for earlier application deadlines, but the respective scholarship will only be awarded after the dates mentioned above.
PLEASE NOTE: The awarding of the Scholarships is not guaranteed, and the decision of the scholarship selection committee is final and not subject to review.
- Application for the program and the scholarship: 1 June 2021
- Decision on the application and the scholarship: 15 July 2021
- Start of the 2021/2022 courses: 21 September 2021
- End of the course period: 2 July 2022
- Start of the internship period: 5 July 2022
- End of the program and graduation ceremony: December 2022