FEES & FUNDINGS FOR SPORT MASTER
Course fees for the AISTS MAS in Sport Administration 2022 edition: CHF 29’900 (Swiss francs)
These are tuition fees and therefore do not include the costs of travel, board and lodging. If the application is successful, the accepted participant will need to pay CHF 29’900 in three instalments.
The first instalment amounting to CHF 10’000 should be paid by:
- Participants accepted at the 1st deadline will need to pay by the 15 February 2022
- Participants accepted at the 2nd deadline will need to pay by the 15 May 2022
- Participants accepted at the 3rd deadline will need to pay by the 15 July 2022
- The 2nd instalment of CHF 10’000 is due by applicants of all deadlines by 10 November 2022
- The 3rd instalment of CHF 9’900 is due by applicants of all deadlines by 10 February 2023
There will be no reimbursement of any amounts of the tuition fee already paid if candidates cancel their participation to the AISTS MAS in Sport Administration programme after the:
- 15 March 2022 for 1st deadline applicants
- 15 June 2022 for 2nd deadline applicants
- 15 August 2022 for 3rd deadline applicants
There are two scholarships available for the next AISTS Master of Advanced studies in Sport Administration & Technology edition, starting in September 2021:
- AISTS Athlete Scholarship (covering 50% tuition)
- AISTS Future Female Leader in Sport Scholarship (covering 50% tuition)
Applications for both scholarships are opened until 31 March 2021 and the decision will be communicated in April 2021.
[NEW] Two AISTS Partner University Scholarships (covering 93% tuition)
Available for graduates of EPFL, UNIL, UNIGE and EHL
Applications for Partner University Scholarships are open until 1 June 2021 and the decision will be communicated in July 2021.
[NEW] AISTS Swiss Olympic Scholarship (covering 93% tuition)
Applications for the AISTS Swiss Olympic Scholarship is open until 1 June 2021 and the decision will be communicated in July 2021.
US-FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FSA)
The Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) satisfies the definition of an eligible institution for the purpose of granting to regular students at the EPFL an in-school deferment of repayment of Federal Family Education Program Loans and Federal Direct Student Loans.
OPE ID NUMBER 04026300
The OPE ID Number is a unique identifier for the EPFL.
Educations.com offers a scholarship to the student who is willing to study in Europe for grad school.
The application for the next scholarship round for Fall 2022 will open on 3 September 2021.
International athletes can apply for financial aid through their national federation to the Olympic Solidarity. For more information contact your national federation.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.