Master of Advanced Studies in Sport Administration and Technology degree
- 1 November 2020
- 1 February 2021
- 1 June 2021
You will know if you are successful four weeks after the deadline closes.
Applications for Athlete Scholarship and Future Female Leader in Sport Scholarship will be reviewed at the last deadline.
Applications for 2022 edition, starting in September 2021, are now open.
In order to apply, you must fill out the online application form in which you will be asked to submit the following supporting documents.
- One passport-size picture
Please ensure that your photo respects the following conditions:
- Ratio 3/4 (width / height, usual passport photos are 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Photo size minimum 240 x 320 pixel
- Jpeg format
- Less than 2 MB
- Clear and spotless photo
- Face-centred and clearly visible
- No copy of your passport and no stamps on the photo
- Neutral background
- A scanned copy of your passport
Please submit a clearly scanned copy of your passport. Your photo must be clearly visible.
- A 2-3 page motivation letter
The Scientific Committee will very carefully consider your motivation letter (2-3 pages). Please include in your letter at least the following points:
- What do you consider to be the key problems facing sport today?
- What are your motivations for applying to the AISTS MAS in Sport Administration?
- Where and in which sector of activity do you intend to work after obtaining your AISTS MAS in Sport Administration degree? Make note of any sports organisations/companies that you are in close contact with / are planning to work.
- How do you plan to finance your course fees and living costs during the duration of the course (one year)?
- Your Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (in English, addressed to the AISTS Selection Committee)
Please ensure that the following points are covered in your letter of recommendation:
- Circumstances under which the applicant has been known
- Strengths and weaknesses of the candidate
- Accomplishments and personal value
- Must be signed and on letterhead, with contact details
- Certified (signed and stamped by the University) copies of your University degree and grades (transcripts)
If these documents are not in English or French, a certified translation, in either
English or French, must be provided along with the aforementioned documents.
- An English language test
For non-native English speakers, either a TOEFL or IELTS language test is required. Please note that completing studies at a University taught solely in English is not sufficient to prove a minimum level of English. The selection committee requires the submission of an up to date English test result. The minimum test scores are listed below:
- TOEFL min scores: 550 paper, 213 Computer, 85 Internet (min. 20 for each section)
- IELTS min score: 6.5 (with no section score under 6.0)
Online application form
Applications must be submitted via the online application form.
USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- First-time applicants of the new online application form will need to create a “new” login account.
- Once you have created your login account, you can save and return to your application form as often as you would like.
- Once you validate your online application, then you will no longer be able to make any changes.
- If after validating, you would like to amend your data or if you have any issues using the online application form, please send an email to email@example.com or call the AISTS office on +41 (0) 21 692 64 80