Master of Advanced Studies in Sport Management and Technology Degree
Welcome to the World’s No.1 Ranked Sports Management Masters
15 Month Programme
Training the future leaders of international sport
The AISTS Master in Sport Management was designed to develop the future leaders of international sport from around the World. The challenges and opportunities facing the sport industry in the 21st Century demands a new type of leadership with multidisciplinary skills.
“90% of Graduates Work in the Sport Industry.”
Ranked the No.1 Sports Management Masters in the world by the independent Eduniversal rankings, the AISTS Master of Advanced Studies in Sport Management and Technology degree is a unique 15-month international postgraduate programme in sport management.
Endorsed by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the programme is located in Lausanne, Switzerland – The Olympic Capital – home to the IOC and more than 50 international sporting federations. FIFA and UEFA are also headquartered in Switzerland and are just a short distance away. By studying at AISTS, you are truly immersed in the global world of sport.
Founded by the International Olympic Committee
“The master for people wanting to start or boost their career in sport.”
“As the sport industry grows increasingly larger and more complex, it requires the skills and acumen of a growing number of experts trained in all aspects of sport management, including human, life and engineering sciences.
“The not-for-profit AISTS was established by the IOC and other respected organisations and academic institutions to respond directly to this need.
“AISTS routinely produces highly-trained graduates, many of whom have gone on to play leading roles in the world of sport, and offers leading expertise and technical services to a wide range of key players inside and outside the Olympic Movement,”
Thomas Bach, President of the International Olympic Committee
What is the focus of the AISTS MAS in Sport Management Programme?
Held in Lausanne, the Olympic Capital, participants are trained by experts in sport and academics, in the following multidisciplinary fields applied directly to sport:
- Management and Business of Sport
- Sport Technology
- Sport Law
- Sport Medicine
- Sport Sociology
- Leadership and Career Development in Sport
- Client Team Project
- Work Experience and Research Report
Applications for the 2023 edition, starting in September 2022, is now open.
Our six course leaders are responsible for managing the quality and delivery of each module along with the high-level speakers and lecturers in each topic.
University of Lausanne
University of Geneva
Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV)
The AISTS MAS includes:
- 8 months of teaching (lectures, case studies, activities, seminars and field trips), including exams and assignments (academic year from the end of September until the end of May)
- 7 months on the Team Project (from November to May)
- A minimum of 2 months of work experience and research report in the sports industry (between June and December)
What makes the AISTS degree unique?
- The strong connection with the Olympic Movement
- The location of Lausanne, as Olympic Capital
- The academic weight of prestigious universities co-sign the degree
- The multi-disciplinary approach provides individuals with a 360 view of sport management
- The rich network of over 100+ lecturers and speakers
Find out if you’re eligible
Find out if you’re eligible for the AISTS MAS in Sport Management and Technology. Fill in the form below and a member of our admissions team will be in touch.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.