AISTS CLIENT TEAM PROJECT PRESENTATIONS: 28TH & 29TH JUNE, 2017
Register now to see the Class of 2017 present their Client Team Project at the Maison du Sport, 28th – 29th June, 2017.
This year we will see eight projects from a range of clients who include European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR), International Ski Mountaineering Federation (ISMF), Lagardère Sports, World Dance Sport Federation (WDSF), International Volleyball Federation (FIVB), International Olympic Committee, (IOC) and the Swiss Sports Medicine Society (SMSS).
Each year AISTS participants work closely with real clients and on real life projects over a seven-month period. AISTS to date has presented 130 Client Team Projects over the years. Over the past seven months in teams of 4 or 5 people, this year’s class, from 24 different nationalities, have used their strong professional backgrounds in finance, accounting, business and sports management and have successfully completed the tasks set for them.
The topics for this years presentations are:
- Social and digital platform messaging
- Measuring market potential
- New revenue streams on digital platforms
- Framing development standards
- Understanding key levers in the Indian sports market
- Retention of youth in organised and competitive sport
- Developing a sponsoriship portfolio to attract new sponsors
To register to see this years presentations click here.
For more information about the AISTS Client Team Projects and to view previous projects go to www.aists.org/tp