AISTS ALUMNI COMMITTEE
OBJECTIVE OF THE COMMITTEE
The objectives of the Committee is to serve the AISTS Master in Sport Managment alumni group by facilitating interaction between its members and strengthening the network through offering various services to its members.
- AISTS Mentorship Programme
- Update of AISTS Alumni database platform and social media presence. Update your information if you’re AISTS alumni.
- Alumni Survey
- Alumni Workshops
- Alumni Talks
Current members of the ISTS Master in Sport Managment Alumni can stay in contact with alumni and AISTS news, while keeping an eye on job opportunities, by joining and following the following communication channels:
- LINKEDIN: Join the AISTS MAS in Sport Administration Alumni group to keep up-to-date with the latest discussions
- EMAIL: Please inform the AISTS of any email change to ensure you don’t miss out on any valuable pieces of information
- TWITTER: Follow @AISTS_Sport on Twitter to receive daily jabs of what’s going on in the world of sport
- FACEBOOK: Join the AISTS Alumni Facebook Group and Like the AISTS Facebook Page to receive regular updates
- INSTAGRAM: Follow the AISTS Alumni Instagram account and share what you are doing directly with us so we can post as well
- FLICKR: Flick through the latest photos of AISTS related events and AISTS class visits