Professional national footballer with four years’ work experience in Sport for Development, organizing committees of mega sports events such as FIFA U-17 Women’s world Cup & Olympic Boxing Qualifiers. Specialized in community social development and an active advocate of gender equity and youth leadership development through sports.
Bachelor in Marketing Studies, University of Petra, Jordan
LANGUAGES: Arabic, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 4
Field of Play Team Leader, Asia Oceania, Boxing Qualifiers Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, Amman, Jordan
- Managed the flow of operation on the Field of Play while reporting to the FOP Manager.
- Liaised with the Boxing Task Force, Field of Play Manager and the Field of Play volunteers for optimal coordination.
- Trained and managed FOP volunteers.
Sport for Development – Junior Technical Advisor, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Amman, Jordan
- Devised and organized a complete Youth Leadership project, including recruitment, content creation, implementation and evaluation.
- Researched and built up new partnerships.
- Organized, delivered and evaluated sport for development courses for different target groups (PE teachers, sport coaches, university students…).
Team Liaison Officer, Local Organizing Committee – FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup Jordan 2016, Amman, Jordan
- Liaised between the team delegation, Local Organizing Committee and FIFA.
- Provided operational and logistical support at every venue and ensured that the team’s needs were met whether in hotels, training sites or match stadiums.
- Served as the primary day-to-day operational lead for the team 24/24.
SKILLS: Community Development, Project Management, Public Speaking, Sports Development, Youth & Leadership Development
SPORTS: Boxing, Football, Running