International fencer with 4 years’ experience in Event Organisation and Sports Development in a government institution and 10 years’ experience as a coach in the USA, Mexico and Switzerland.
Bachelor in Tourism and Administration, University of Guadalajara Public, Guadalajara, Mexico
LANGUAGES: Spanish, English, French
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 4
Fencing Coach, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Assistant coach at Luchetti Princeton Fencing club
- Assistant coach at Club d’escrime Morges
- Assistant coach at Centre Sportif Universitaire Lausanne
Secretary of Public Relations, Youth Department of Guadalajara City, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Managed public and international relations within the department
- Directed the institutional survey for the department
- Coordinated the annual music festival “GDL joven”and gained sponsorship for 80% of the cost of the concert
Director of Human Development and Sports, Youth Department of Guadalajara City, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Negotiated meetings for dialogue to occur between various boxing clubs of the city which unified the clubs and ended a 17 years conflict
- Initiated and organised a community festival in the city with an emphasis on social value of the community
- Increased the sport activity at the local sports schools by 37% in two years
- Competed at international level in fencing
- 1 x US Open NCAA Champion
SKILLS: Coaching, Event Planning, Project Coordination, Public Relations, Sports Development
SPORTS: Boxing, Fencing, Football, Judo