Field-hockey player with commercial experience in a global HR consultancy organisation
Master of Science (Management), Nyenrode Business University, the Netherlands
Bachelor of Science (Business), Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
LANGUAGES: Dutch, English, French
Inside Sales Account manager, Korn Ferry Hay Group, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Developed Inside Sales Account manager as a new role to create a portfolio and be the contact point of existing small medium enterprises clients.
- Developed an effective skill set to handle clients’ needs and to target ambitious growth goals towards the largest online reward database of the Netherlands
- Researched business opportunities in the market for small and medium enterprises together with business developers.
- Initiated a communication platform for new clients to get to know all aspects of the organisation and to stay in touch with the enterprise.
Intern, Lobs and Lessons, Richmond VA, USA
- Co-organized the 2015 Young Aces Open tennis event
- Compiled a list of sponsors suitable for the event
- Developed a strategy and platform to recruit volunteers
Collegiate Field Hockey player for 4 years in the USA
SKILLS: Account Management, Communications, Problem-solving, Sales, Teamwork
SPORTS: Cycling, Field Hockey, Running, Sailing, Snowboarding