Sports marketing and events, young professional with first experience in the Olympic Movement through the NOC Portugal and the IOC Young Leaders Programme. Passionate about logistics, operations of sport events and athlete empowerment.
International Master in Management & Bachelor in Management, Nova School of Business and Economics, Portugal
LANGUAGES: Portuguese, English, Spanish
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3
Junior Marketing Manager, National Olympic Committee of Portugal, Lisbon, Portugal
- Coordinated the preparations of the National House of Portugal in Tokyo 2020.
- Logistics of the Portuguese team YOG 2018.
- Administered the hospitality programs for 50+ NOC’s guests and ticketing system for Tokyo 2020.
- Venue operations at the II MEMOS Convention
External Brand Management Consultant, Nestlé, Lisbon, Portugal
- Selected as part of a 5-student consulting team from Nova SBE.
- Conducted a deep analysis of Purina ProPlan’s market, consumers’ habits and perceptions.
- Formulated solutions and recommendations to re-position the brand.
Marketing and Staff Manager, ENEEG 2017 – Organizing Committee, Lisbon, Portugal
- Organized a 4-day national event for 400+ students, including the schedule of 15 + staff members and 40+ volunteers during the event.
- Assisted the sponsorship and supporting agreements.
- Managed marketing strategies and a national promotional tour (4 cities, 6 Universities).
SKILLS: Adaptability, Event Management, Problem-solving, Project Management, Strategic Planning
SPORTS: Athletics, Football, Swimming