3 years of combined experience in Media Advertising Sales and Marketing for the football industry.
Bachelor of Arts, King’s College London, United Kingdom
LANGUAGES: English, French
Sports Executive Analyst, Focus Media, London, United Kingdom
- Developed an online strategy for the worldwide distribution of the official 2014 FIFA World Cup Posters
- Demonstrated effective lead sourcing and compiling a list of new suitable companies to call on a weekly basis
- Analysed clients’ advertising needs and then provided benefits with matching solutions
- Developed an ability to make cold calls to optimise sales
- Managed advertising contracts, and on-going administrative queries with clients
Summer Intern, Caxton Fx Bank, London, United Kingdom
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current financial news and able to produce blogs with my own opinion on topical issues for investment purposes, for example a report on the Greek debt crisis
- Demonstrated skills of how to use Excel and develop graphs from using collections of financial and current affairs data
- Developed an initial knowledge of the international financial markets and in particular the FX markets.
SKILLS: Data Analysis, IT, Market Analysis, Marketing, Media Sales
SPORTS: Football, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Tennis