Former national swimmer with 2 ½ years of experience in the sports medicine and fitness industries and a strong communications background
Master of Science, Majoring in Global Health and Development, University College London, London, UK
Bachelor of Sports Science, The University of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
LANGUAGES: Korean, English
Recreation Assistant and Swimming Coach, YMCA, London, UK
- Ensured health and safety through vigilant supervision of the facility in line with the Normal Operating Plan and Emergency Action Plan
- Planned and efficiently organized training time for maximum practice.
Exercise Specialist, ASAN Medical Center Cardiac Rehabilitation Team, Seoul, South Korea
- Worked with patients with heart disease or recovering from heart surgery to improve their heart strength and increase their pace of recovery
- Provided nutritional guidance, group and individual exercise programs, strength training and blood pressure and heart rate analysis.
- Mediated correspondence between patients and their physicians
Sports journalist, Korea Foundation for the Next Generation Sports Talent (NEST), Seoul, South Korea
- Produced engaging articles on a national sports event, elite athletes, sports development, and global sports news.
- National swimmer and triathlete
- 4x National Sports Festival in Swimming and Water Polo
SKILLS: Event Planning, Health Care, Hospitality, Public Relations
SPORTS: Cycling, Golf, Running, Swimming, Triathlons, Water Polo