Marketing professional with more than 10 years’ experience working in sports entertainment, a digital advertising agency and a globally renowned sports brand. Producer and co-director of sports viral videos with 100+ million organic views.
Bachelor in Commerce and Marketing, Major in International Marketing, Advertising & PR, Metropolitan University, Hungary
LANGUAGES: Hungarian, English, French, German
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 10
Senior Account Executive, Rewart Digital Advertising Agency, Budapest, Hungary
- Created proposals for multinational companies such as Coca-Cola, Bridgestone and Suzuki.
- Producedcontentforclients’advertising campaigns on social media platforms.
- Supervised the account executives’ team to ensure on time delivery.
Intern at Global Brand Marketing – Consumer Experience, adidas AG, Herzogenaurach, Germany
- Produced football videos for “ASK THE EXPERT – WORLD CUP 2018” event.
- Transformed internship into an official vendor position.
Manager (Team, Marketing & Operations), Acrobatic Basketball Team, Budapest, Hungary
- Managed sales in 35 countries ; notable clients included FIBA, NBA, Formula 1, Bayern München, Red Bull, BBC.
- Produced sports viral video contents reaching 100+ million organic views.
- Built 100.000+ fan base on Facebook and 90.000+ on YouTube within 12 months.
- Managed marketing campaigns ; handled communication with clients and sponsors.
SKILLS: Account Management, Content Creation, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Social Media
SPORTS: Athletics, Basketball, Football