Self-motivated strategy and marketing consultant with a 3+ year international experience on projects aimed at boosting profitability through the formulation of innovative strategies in marketing, sales and pricing. Volunteer organizer of multiple sports events.
Master in Management, ESCP Europe, France
Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Polytechnic of Turin, Italy
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, French
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5
Senior Consultant, Simon-Kucher & Partners, Milan, Italy
- Designed strategic initiatives aimed at improving clients’ revenues, such as commercial monitoring frameworks, product portfolio redefinition and value-based pricing models; double-digits impacts on sales and margins.
- Defined new communication guidelines with the use of behavioural economics principles to increase customer activation and improve sellers’ effectiveness.
- Led a mentoring project aimed at easing the onboarding process of new hires and presenting consulting to recently graduated students.
Strategic Procurement, Bombardier, Berlin, Germany
- Managed the venue setup and client relationships within the organization of an event organized for the 100 most relevant suppliers.
- Led a process review of due-date payments collection achieving 20% timing reduction thanks to VBA programming.
Booking Manager & Board Member, Eventures ESCP Europe, Turin, Italy
- Managed the accommodation, hospitality partnerships for 25+ sponsoring companies and the logistics for 500+ international participants for a 3-day event in Italy.
SKILLS: Business Strategy, Critical Thinking, Data Analysis, Marketing, Proactive
SPORTS: Football, Formula 1, Skiing