Touch rugby player and coach brought up in different countries. First professional experience in digital media for a mental health start-up and in CRM training. Highly analytical and decisive under pressure, whilst being competitive, adaptable, and approachable. Competent in multiple languages.
Bachelor in Biological Sciences,
Exeter University, UK
LANGUAGES: English, French, German
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 1
Training Manager, Planet Payments Ltd, Redhill, United Kingdom
- Solely responsible for training all the staff in the stores on how best to interact with customers residing outside of the EU in order to maximise and upsell VAT refunds on their in-store purchases while ensuring a 5-star customer experience.
- Designed and delivered the training curriculum.
Digital Media Intern, Meetwo Education Ltd, London, United Kingdom
- Supported the founders of this successful teenage mental health start-up with influential contributions for their social media strategy, company development and administration.
- Ran a social media and crowdfunding campaign resulting in two Tech4Good Awards (AbilityNet).
Director of Touch 2016, Exeter University, Touch Rugby Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
- Oversaw and planned weekly sessions across multiple skill levels for one of the largest Touch Rugby clubs in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Responsible for all coaching/selection decisions, as well as organisation of over 325 active players.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Analysis, Coaching, Leadership, Talent Development
SPORTS: Football, Rugby