Sports Manager and entrepreneur with over 6 years of experience in developing and training athletes, with an additional 10 years in international accounting and finance leadership roles, 5 of those years spent with Ernst & Young.
Bachelor in Science, Belmont University – Nashville, USA
Master in Business Administration / Master of Science in Accounting, Northeastern University – Boston, USA
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 17
Owner, Strikezone Softball Academy, Connecticut, USA
- Started the business from scratch, generating over $100k USD in revenues and gaining over 100 clients in just one year.
- Created relationships with over 50 NCAA colleges and 50 youth programs.
- Produced multiple All-State players and the 2019 Gatorade Player of the Year.
- Guided athletes through the NCAA collegiate recruiting process.
General Accounting Supervisor, Davol, Inc., Rhode Island, USA
- Managed the $30M R&D budget, presenting updates to the Board monthly.
- Supported new product development and business development, through financial modelling and due diligence.
- Supervised the financial staff, evaluating their performance.
Senior Auditor, Ernst & Young, LLP, Boston, USA and Sydney, Australia
- Led audits for multiple billion-dollar companies.
- Evaluated clients’ internal control structures and business processes, including leading the first integrated audit.
- Lead numerous trainings for staff level employees.
SKILLS: Athlete Performance, Coaching, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Sports Management
SPORTS: Baseball, Football, Golf, Softball