Former International Softball Athlete and Coach with 5 years of international experience in sport development and event coordination for FWT and OC Sport. Active Ambassador for gender equity; also passionate about sustainability and athlete development.
Bachelor in Marketing, Communication and Global Markets, University Milano-Bicocca, Italy
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, French
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5
Junior Sport Development Manager/ Junior Tour Coordinator, Freeride World Tour, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Responsible for the planning and management of the Junior Tour in Verbier, gathering 100 plus athletes aged 10-18 from many countries.
- Managed the communication with all athletes, as well as the registration platform.
- Main point of contact and coordinator for affiliated event organizers.
Ambassador, Laureus Italia, Milan, Italy
- 5+ years representing the Foundation’s values in public events and projects.
- Coached and developed programs for girls in a project in Milan.
- Promoted gender equality and opportunities through various projects.
Participants Relation Coordinator, Haute Route Dolomites & Bormio 2019, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Provided support to over 300 participants coming from 10+ countries around the world, finding quick solutions to any of their problems (health, competition, hotel, etc..) before and during the event.
- Prepared event materials for participants.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Financial Management, Problem-solving, Project Management, Team Management
SPORTS: Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Skiing, Softball, Surfing