RESEARCH & CASE STUDIES
The AISTS has produced a variety of case studies, research papers and other publications on topics related to sustainable sport and events. A selection of publications are available for download below.
- ISMF Ski Mountaineering World Championships 2015 – Sustainability Report
- FIAS (Sambo) Sustainability Report 2015
- FIAS (Sambo) Sustainability Quick Start Guide(also available in Russian)
- City of Richmond, 7 Step Quick Guide
- International Federations Sustainability Study
- IF Study 2017 – IOC recognised federations
- IF Study 2015
- IF Study 2014
- Collected Insights from the Field of Sport
- Volume 1: Football & Society
- Volume 2: Sustainability & Legacy
- Volume 3: Governance & Ethics
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Sustainability & Legacy Stories
- Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympic Games Hospitality Houses
- A selection of research papers from AISTS MAS in Sports Administration participants (available on request)
- What is the Legacy of the Facilities Built for the Olympic Winter Games (1994-2010) and How are they Managed?
- Sustainability in Equestrian Sports
- Creating a Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Objectives: Measuring the ROI of Community Programmes in NHL Organisations.
- Rio 2016 golf course construction – a case study on the environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- Partnerships in Development Through Sport, a theoretical framework.
- Developing an action plan for the implementation of second party certification for ISO 20121 (sustainability in event management).
- Sustainability in Procurement – Rio 2016 – Transferring Knowledge from VANOC 2010 and LOCOG 2012.
- The Green Puck – A Sustainable Toolkit For The IIHF World Championships.
- Construction for the Olympic Games: How to Minimize the Environmental Impacts of the Olympic Games by Building Green Venues.
- reCycling: The UCI Environmental Guidebook for the Organisation of Greener Cycling Events.
If you require more information about a specific topic or research conducted by AISTS MAS in Sports Administration participants please contact us as email@example.com