Experienced winter sports professional and international para-athlete with experience in youth sports and marketing. Problem- solving orientated individual with developed interpersonal relationships skills. Great at networking and presenting, with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and concrete way. Passionate about extreme sports.
Bachelor in Sport Science, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Certificate in Marketing, Australian Pacific College, Australia
EDCL profile certificate, Switzerland
LANGUAGES: Slovenian, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 10
Intern for a swiss start-up company which is helping people with reduced Australia mobility, GBY (Go By Yourself), Fribourg, Switzerland
- Helping with organizing test days, GBY open days and other events.
- Co-creating social media content.
Suvretta Snowsports, Ski-, Snowboard-, Crosscountryski- instructor, St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Gave private skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing tuitions to adults and children aged 2 to 17, coming from a big variety of countries.
- Organized winter holidays program for five star hotel’s guests
PR representative, Sipa Boards, Sydney, Australia
- Promoted the world’s first self-inflatable and self-propelled stand up paddle board during the Kickstarter campaign.
- Organized SIPA board test days for SUP and surf shops in Sydney area.
SKILLS: Creativity, Networking, Presentation, Problem-solving, Work Under Pressure
SPORTS: Cycling, MTB, Skiing, Wheelchair Tennis