Project manager with experience organizing corporate sports challenges for Tata Consultancy global staff. Known for creating a more inclusive and healthy society through initiatives such as a Cycling for all initiative and a Deaf & Mute cricket league.
Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Mahasaja Sayajiroa University, India
LANGUAGES: English, Hindi, French
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 9
Project Manager – TCS Fit4life Project, Senior Business Analyst, TATA consultancy services, Mumbai, India
- Led the Corporate Wellness program of TCS, promoting personal fitness, camaraderie and philanthropy aspect among the 450,000+ Associates spread across the Globe with the help of various programs.
- Involved in various activities like organizing Corporate Challenges including the participation to major international Marathons such as the New York & Amsterdam ones.
- Analyzed the efficiency of various Media and Trade vehicles to optimize the marketing spending.
Plant Manager – Sewage Treatment Plant VMSS, Baroda, India
• Managed the Operation and Maintenance of the plant as per guidelines of client and various government bodies.
Coordinator, Deaf & Mute Cricket Club, Baroda, India
- Provided support for this newly created club, including planning of tournaments, practice matches, sponsorship, media engagement, boarding and lodging of the players etc.
- Organized first female deaf and mute tournament in the country, together with Captain of Deaf and Mute Indian Cricket Team.
SKILLS: Analysis, Digital Marketing, Event Management, Public Relations, Technology
SPORTS: Cycling, Running, Yoga