Recent sport management graduate with experience in digital media and communication for sport rights holders, including the IOC, and international sport events, liaising with multiple stakeholders at Games’ time. Keen social impact contributor.
Bachelor in Sport Management with the Diploma in Professional Studies, Loughborough University, UK
LANGUAGES: Japanese, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3
Social Media Consultant, International Olympic Committee, Remote/Various Locations
- Planned and created contents for Japanese social media platforms agreed by the IOC during and aside of the Games; achieved the highest engagement (47%) rate among all Twitter accounts related the Games during PyeongChang 2018.
- Approved contents created by external stakeholders.
- Assisted the communication with stakeholders, including Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee, DAZN and Olympic Channel.
Digital Media Editor, Red Lantern, London, UK
- Managed the official Twitter and LINE accounts of Liverpool FC.
- Managed an official Facebook account of the Wimbledon Championship and International Tennis Federation Davis Cup in Japanese.
- Managed an official website of World Rugby HSBC Sevens Series in Japanese.
Executive Assistant and CRM/Operation Executive, iSportconnect, London, UK
- In charge of the CRM and the management of the membership system for the company’s networking platform.
- Assisted with the creation and management of delegates’ list for the company’s events.
SKILLS: Communications, Community Management, Content Management, Digital Media, Media
SPORTS: Football, Tennis