Five years in customer relationship and operations management roles. Mega-sport events experience gained with the PanAm Games OCOG. Professional golf player and amateur surfer with an entrepreneurial mindset
Executive Education in Management, ESAN Graduate School of Business, Peru
Bachelor in International Business, Universiddad de Lima, Peru
LANGUAGES: Spanish, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5
Golf technical operator, XVIII Pan, American Games Lima 2019, Lima, Peru
- Supported with the planning and organization of the Golf Sport competition.
- In coordination with the Sport Manager, led an 80-person team, including volunteers ; organized the workforce, assigning tasks according to needed skills.
- Supervisedtheassemblyand disassembly of the field of play, as well as the sports equipment supply.
Co-Founder / Director, Brasa 360, Lima, Peru
- Co-set up an innovative start-up; managed to establish the brand as a benchmark in the grill market in Peru, overcoming a loss in the first year.
- Developed the working policies and procedures for smooth operations.
- Recruited and led a 10-people team.
- Oversaw sales and supply chain management to service a b-to-b and b-to-c client- portfolio of over 300.
- Built strategic alliances with distributors.
Management Assistant, Eagle Golf, Acushnet Company, Lima, Peru
- Providedgeneralmanagement, sales and logistics support for this leading Golf equipment brand.
- Managed the relationship with clients, golf clubs and sports associations.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Client Management, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality, Youth & Leadership Development
SPORTS: Golf, MTB, Surfing