Experienced sports media rights sales professional with 8 years spent with No. 1 Chinese broadcaster. Proven track record of bringing international sports event to home market. Solid international network in International Federations, sports agencies, downstream broadcasting and domestic sponsorship market.
Bachelor in English Language & Literature, Institute of International Relations, China
LANGUAGES: Chinese, English, French
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 30
Director, Sports Media Right, CCTV Sports & Entertainment Co. Ltd., Beijing, China
- Hired to lead the newly established media rights department of CCTV Sports & Entertainment, liaising with international federations, right-holders, down-stream broadcaster platforms and sponsors.
- Originated many 1st history deals such as on-the-pitch LED placement for major Chinese brands during live broadcasting of Bundesliga matches, NBA games and first live broadcast of continental ice-hockey finals.
- Researched & developed up-to-date market intelligence about the sports industry in China and worldwide.
Senior Manager, Solution Support (China Market), Abacus International Pte. Co., (Singapore-based), Beijing, China
- Led a team of 6 in charge of providing overall support (Global Distribution System) on all products developed by headquarter (Singapore) and extensively in use among travel agency subscribers in China market.
- Supervised day-to-day sales operations with a sales group in Northern China region (dual responsibility).
Passenger Service Clerk, Singapore Airlines Beijing Office, Beijing, China
- • Served passengers from all over the world by making air reservation and proceed ticket issuance.
SKILLS: Business Development, Communications, Contract Negotiation, International Relations, Proactive, Translation
SPORTS: Football, Swimming, Table Tennis