Sports Administrator and International Relations professional with experience gained at the Afganistan NOC and the Olympic Council of Asia. IOC member actively advocating for women and youth empowerment through sports. Current national basketball player, formerly involved as a coach with Skateistan.
Bachelor in Political Science & International Relations,
Kateb University, Afghanistan
LANGUAGES: Persian, Pashto, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 9
Member of Athlete’s Entourage Commission, International Olympic, Committee, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Became the youngest ever Member of the IOC at age of 24 in Buenos Aires YOG 2018.
- Established the first ever athlete’s commission within the Afghan NOC.
- Provided input on relevant activities related to the implementation of Olympic Agenda 2020, specifically to support and protect athlete’s health, social development and ethics.
- Contributedtothedevelopmentof the global joint network of athlete’s commission and athlete’s entourage commission.
Deputy Secretary General, Afghanistan National Olympic Committee, Kabul, Afghanistan
• Assisted and advised the staff and Secretary General of the NOC, in particular for development and sustainability.
• Got the approval from the Executive Board for the first ever “participation of the Afghan female’s National Team Sport players “(Volleyball, Handball, Basketball) to the 12th South Asian Games.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Athlete Management, Development, International Relations, Public Speaking
SPORTS: Basketball, Skateboarding, Swimming