Recent sports graduate with a first experience in mega sport events and international sports governance. Well-connected in Chinese sports market.
Master in Sports Humanistic Sociology, Beijing Sport University, China
Bachelor in Business Management (International Accounting), Capital University of Economics and Business, China
Exchange Program in Marketing Management, Florida State University, USA
LANGUAGES: Chinese, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 1
Intern, Chinese Yachting Association, Beijing, China
- Supported a Chinese candidate in his election to the World Sailing Presidency. Drafted the election powerpoint.
- Collaborated with the campaign group.
- Translated official documents and regulations from World Sailing and MNAs.
- General Administration of Sports in China Intern, Winter Sports Management Center, Beijing, China
Intern, Winter Sports Management Center, Beijing, China
• Wrote official documents; organized files and replied to emails.
FIBA China Intern, 2019 FIBA World Cup, Beijing, China
- Collected information of FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 Opening Ceremony participants, as well as coordinated with Beijing accreditation center.
- Part of the ticketing team, ensuring a smooth delivery to 8 host cities.
- Assisted FIBA competition director during FBWC 2019.
- Communicated between FIBA leadership and FBWC 2019 Local Organizing Committee leadership.
- Provided interpreting, translating and minute-taking support.
Consultant Intern, KPMG, Beijing, China
SKILLS: Account Management, Coordination, Creativity, Event Coordination, Ticketing
SPORTS: Equestrian, Mountaineering