Former Beach Volleyball professional athlete with 5 years’ experience in sport events, including the FIFA 2014 World Cup and the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Bachelor of Social Communications, Estácio de Sá University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
LANGUAGES: Portuguese, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5
Client Services Manager, Rio Open ATP 500, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Monitored and executed all agreements between sponsors and event owners
- Supported the sponsors’ marketing and commercial departments by providing proper information and delivering all the agreed properties and activations
- Assisted the production of sponsors’ promotional spaces inside the venue
Venue Protocol Cluster Manager, Copacabana and Football Cities, Rio2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Strategic planning and management of the Venue Protocol functional area.
- Managed a team of 15 paid staff and over 170 volunteers
- Venue arrival coordination of State Chiefs, Sports Ministers, IOC Members, International Federation Presidents, Top Sponsors and Top Broadcasters.
Ceremonies Security Coordinator, FIFA 2014 World Cup, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Security focal point for every detail concerning Opening and Closure Ceremonies of the World Cup
- Responsible for the security of all the people, paid staff, volunteers and artists, directly involved on the ceremonies. Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, Claudia Leitte, Carlos Santana, Shakira, Ivete Sangalo, between others.
- Beach Volleyball South American Champion
- 2nd place on the FIVB World Tour
- 3rd place on the Military World Games
- Member of FIFA 2014 World Cup NOC
- Member of the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games NOC
- President of the Beach Volleyball Professionals Association
SKILLS: Client Management, Sponsorship, Team leadership, Venue Management, VIP Management
SPORTS: Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Football, Surfing, Tennis, Volleyball