5 years’ experience in Marketing in Consumer Healthcare with multinational company in South America and South-East Asia
Bachelor of Business Administration, PUC-Rio University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
LANGUAGES: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French
Associate Brand Manager – GSK Consumer Health, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Delivered successful launch for one Panadol sub-brands which included creation, development and production of all communication plan, materials delivered for target channels, including online and offline campaigns.
Media & Marketing Analyst – GSK Consumer Health, RJ, Brazil
- Acted as a point of contact with brand managers, agencies, procurement and finance to promote media as a competitive advantage for GSK
- Assumed leadership and responsibility in moving the media planning from all the agencies to optimize investments, media mix and simplifying processes
- Participated in the launch of Sensodyne Repair & Protect, defining and implementing a 360° campaign of TV, Digital, OOH, Press, PR , Events and Expert Media
- Liaised with Trade Marketing team to guarantee shopper experience inside the stores.
- 2016 All World Athlete – Bronze in Ironman Ranking
- Ironman Cozumel Finisher
- 2 x Half-Ironman Finisher
SKILLS: Branding, Business Analysis, Communications, Marketing, Project Management
SPORTS: Running, Tennis, Triathlons