Senior Business Analyst with 3 years’ experience in strategic planning and project management at Accenture. Sports Digital Content Creator with over 2 million views. Passionate about contributing to the technology-driven modern sports industry.
Bachelor & Master in Information Technology, IIIT Bangalore, India
LANGUAGES: English, French, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3
Senior Business Analyst, Accenture, Bangalore, India
- Responsible for interacting with the clients and gathering product requirements in the area of Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Built software products using cutting- edge technologies to solve challenging society problems.
- Filed a patent and worked on publishing a research paper.
Sports Analyst, Sportskeeda, Bangalore, India
- India’s leading sports news website with multinational audience and writers.
- Covered NBA, Tennis and Cricket extensively.
- Over 2 million digital views for NBA content.
Media Team, Ekalavyas, Bangalore, India
- Represented Ekalavyas, a Basketball media company, at the FIBA U16 Women’s Asian Championship in 2017.
- Covered the games and published postgame articles on the website.
- Performed other volunteering activities like scoring, shooting match videos and coordinating with the athletes.
SKILLS: Data Analysis, Marketing, Project Management, Social Media, Technology
SPORTS: Basketball, Football, Tennis