2+ years’ experience in sports journalism and editing in India with 5+ years as co-founder and manager of a self-founded football club
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, India
LANGUAGES: English, Hindi, German, French
Writer, Yahoo Sport UK, India
- Focused on Arsenal Football Club as a fan expert having written 90+ articles in 2 ½ years for the sports website of Yahoo.
- Developed a consistent basis of reviews and reactions for every game, tailored to the fans of Arsenal
- Currently still writing
Co-Founder, Storm Football Club, India
- Developed and implemented growth strategies covering HR management, brand development and in game tactics, helping the club cement its position among the best in the region and generate revenue for the first time in 2016
- Spearheaded development of digital presence including social media profiles and website, creating a positive brand image, which aided in attracting new talent
- Initiated development of the club’s state-of-the-art centralized football academy in Faridabad, to be completed in 2018
- AIFF D licence coach for the club
Sports Editor, PrintMaker Media, GoodHood.Co, India
- Editor for the magazine and website with a main focus on Indian football along with the development of other upcoming sports in India
- Researched and analysed the growing culture of club football in urban India, mainly in the city of Faridabad and Delhi.
- Worked on India’s Rio 2016 Olympic campaign and the steps taken in its aftermath
- Founded and coached Storm Football Club bringing it from 5 to 55 players, now with two separate teams.
SKILLS: Coaching, Computer Science, Content Creation, Human Resources, Management
SPORTS: Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Tennis