JORGE RODRIGUES E SOUSA
Consultant with 5 years of experience, known for strong stakeholder management and problem-solving skills. Former Deloitte's Global Smart Cities PMO, project initiator for community initiative and amateur journalist for a local sports club.
Degree in Communication Sciences, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal
Master of Science in Business Administration (MsScBA), major in Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Portugal
LANGUAGES: Portuguese, English, Spanish
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5
Senior Consultant & Global Smart Cities PMO, Deloitte, Lisbon, Portugal
- Involved in various projects across 25 cities worldwide, as the Global Smart Cities PMO.
- Appointed as a member of the task force team responsible for centralizing Deloitte’s Public Sector offer for COVID-19, collaborating with the offices in other countries.
- Contributed towards the implementation of a new ERP for a Portuguese corporation, mainly by supporting the development of a global template design for the company’s financial processes.
- Conducted in-depth research in order to produce reports on the current and future trends in the renewable energy and telco sectors in Portugal.
Advisory Consultant and Assurance Associate, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Lisbon, Portugal
- Contributed to the development of diverse reports on the current and future situation of the tourism sector in Portugal.
- Participated in an organizational restructuring project for a company expanding internationally.
Administrative Assistant, Fundação Luís Figo, Lisbon, Portugal
- Helped to turn a local initiative into a national one, enabling to giving gifts to kids from all Portuguese hospitals on Christmas and Children’s days.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Consulting, Creativity, Project Management, Stakeholder Management
SPORTS: Basketball, Football, Rowing