Consultant with three years in strategic, reputational and operational risk management. Strong leadership and stress- resilience, demonstrated as a Corporal in the Special Forces. Qualified Snowboard (CASI) instructor for all levels with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Bachelor in Accounting & Finance, Cass Business School, UK
LANGUAGES: English, Greek
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3
Consultant, Risk Advisory, Strategic and Reputational Risk, Deloitte Ltd, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Provided advisory services aiming to help organizations anticipate and adapt to changes in the regulatory environment as well as build better programs and controls to address all risks.
- Advisedmultinationalcompanieson how to align their tax strategies to their businesses.
- Coordinatedtheprudentialcapital review of Cyprus’ largest systemic banks according to the latest regulatory capital requirements for Operational, Reputational and Legal Risk
Corporal, Special Forces, Cypriot National Guard, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Selected out of 4987 new recruits to participate in the demanding Special Forces Military School.
- Ranked 6/73 of the new Special Forces recruits. Was rewarded the honourable Green Beret and the promotion to Corporal.
- Responsible for leading my division and training the new recruits on mountain commando techniques, and telecommunications.
Snowboard Instructor, Mayrhofen 3000 Ski &Snowboard School, Mayrhofen, Austria
SKILLS: Business Analysis, Business Strategy, Finance, Program Management, Risk Management
SPORTS: Climbing, Football, Snowboarding, Tennis, Water Sports