Lawyer with 4 years of experience in the media, IT and the sports industry and also a sports blogger with a passion for supporting athletes who need a voice.
Bachelor of Legal Sciences (BLS) LL. B, Pravin Gandhi College of Law, University of Mumbai, India
LANGUAGES: English, Hindi, French, Spanish
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 4
Assistant Manager- Legal, Zycus Infotech Private Limited, Mumbai, India
- Drafted, reviewed and negotiated Commercial Contracts and Agreements related to the Company’s International business of SaaS Software Licensing & Subscription.
- Conducted Infringement Studies and Trademark Applications pertaining to the Company’s Intellectual Property (IP).
- Drafted and formulated new Policies and Guidelines and revamped existing policies with respect to Human Resources, Marketing and IT.
- Served as Member of the ‘Disciplinary’ Committee and Advisory Member of the ‘Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee. Conducted investigative enquiries, proceedings and drafted orders.
Legal Executive, Exceed Entertainment, Mumbai, India
- Drafted and negotiated Endorsement Agreements & Movie Contract Drafting & Negotiation for A-list & other Film Artistes of the Indian Film Industry that were represented by the Agency.
- Focused on Artist Representation Contracts and Celebrity Management services and contributed with necessary legal direction in finalizing commercial deals, new business initiatives in sports venture (HRX brand) etc.
Management Trainee- Legal, Reliance Broadcast Network Limited (BIG FM), Mumbai, India
- Assisted in handling all litigation matters, drafting and preparing of first cut notices and replies.
- Assisted the AVP-Legal and Senior Manager in complying with the Regulatory requirements of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) regulations etc.
- Assisted in reviewing, drafting and vetting of contracts related to the Radio and Television business of the company.
- Awarded the ‘Shining Star- Employee of the Year 2018’ at Zycat Awards, the annual employee awards function of Zycus Infotech Private Limited and won consecutive ‘Employee of the Month’ awards on 8 occasions
- Youngest member ever of the “Disciplinary Committee & Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee” at Zycus Infotech Private Limited
- 3 x football finalist at the All India National Law School Football Tournament
SKILLS: Adaptability, Communications, Content Creation, Legal, Negotiation, Project Management
SPORTS: Athletics, Boxing, eSports, Football, Motor Sports, Paralympic Sports