ANTONIO SERGIO ITRI CONTE JUNIOR
7 years’ experience as a business consultant in Project Management, Change Management and Project Office experience with multinational and national organizations; Rio Olympic Games & Paralympic Games NOC/NPC assistant
Master in Business Administration, MBA Executive, INSPER São Paulo, Brazil
Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Polytechnic School of the University of São Paulo – POLI USP, Brazil
LANGUAGES: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Business Consultant – Integration Consultant, São Paulo, Brazil
- Devised the planning and implementation strategy as a Project Manager (PMO) and Change Manager (CMO)
- Developed and monitored Risk Management
- Developed Project Offices (methodology and implementation) in several clients
NOC Assistant Ivory Coast and NPC Assistant Burkina Faso, Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Brazil
- Supported Chef de Mission in administrative, transportation, translation and leisure activities
- Prepared the apartments and the rooms at Olympic Village before the delegation arrival (furniture, air conditioning, keys controlling, cleaning, etc)
- Scheduled the training table for the athletes and accompanied the teams to the training and the competition venues.
- Assisted with any medical / dental needs
Project Manager Consultant, Logical Systems Consulting, São Paulo, Brazil
- Planned and monitored construction sites projects in different organizations and regions of Brazil, using the methodology of Lean Construction
- Coordinated all the internal administrative activities: financial, accounting, communication and human resource areas.
Key Account Manager, Carglass®, São Paulo, Brazil
- Developed the relationship between the company and the main insurance companies in Brazil
- Developed new products and partnerships, from prospecting to implementation and execution.
• National swimmer
• University of São Paulo’s Swimming Director
SKILLS: Client Management, Communications, Consulting, Event Planning, Project Management
SPORTS: Athletics, Open Water Swimming, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Water Polo