7 years’ experience in international banking, specialising in client and investment management in the private sector with extensive sports events volunteering experience
Master of Science in Corporate Finance, EDHEC Business School, Lille, France
Master in Management, EDHEC Business School, Nice, France
LANGUAGES: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Investment Advisor, Union Bancaire Privée, Geneva, Switzerland
- Production of model portfolio reviews for the Investment Advisory Team and the Advisory Weekly publication used within the Bank, which highlights the best investment ideas in each asset class
Investment Advisor, Barclays Banks, Geneva, Switzerland
- Creation of sophisticated investment proposals, personalised portfolio reviews.
- Conduction of global market research for the African and Middle East client base.
- Production of enhanced tailored client presentations.
- Creation of portfolio risk monitoring and performance contribution tools; performance of qualitative and sensitivity analyses.
Portfolio Manager, Barclays Banks, Lisbon, Portugal
- Management of in-house discretionary solutions and multi-asset class mandates for private and institutional clients based in Portugal, generating strong expansion of modeled offering.
Graduate Analyst, Barclays Banks, London, United Kingdom & Geneva, Switzerland
- Building client portfolio for the LATAM desk, development of thematic portfolios and coordination of Sales Meetings and Investment related events.
- Secretary-General of the Edhec Cup, the biggest European sailing student competition
SKILLS: Communications, Event Planning, Leadership, Project Management, Relationship Management
SPORTS: Cycling, Football, Running, Swimming, Tennis, Triathlons