9 years of managerial experience leading successful restructuration of operations in Japan, USA and Mexico, thanks to financial understanding and focus on team’s empowerment. Amateur football player gathering various cultures around football pitches.
Master in Business Administration, Institut de Gestion de Rennes, France
LANGUAGES: French, English, Spanish, Japanese
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 9
Site Financial Controller, Valeo Mexico, San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- ResponsiblefortheFinancedepartment of a new manufacturing plant (100M USD turnover and 1000 employees).
- Created, trained and coached an independent Finance team, both on finance and communication skills.
- Implemented Finance KPIs and processes to challenge operations.
Chief Financial Officer, Spheros / Valeo North America, Indiana, USA
- Responsibleforthefinancedepartment and the delivery of financial performance. Turned around the site from loss making in 2017 to 10% Operating Margin in 2019.
- Restructured operations with specific focus on Finance, Legal and HR and termination of non-profitable activities.
- Led the site integration following Valeo’s acquisition; drove and kept teams motivated throughout the process.
Management Controller, Valeo Japan, Tokyo, Japan
- In charge of the financial controlling of a division with 9 sites in 5 countries (Japan, China, Thailand, USA and Mexico).
- Acted as the link between European corporate offices and Japanese management.
- Responsible for financial and reporting trainings for Japan/ASEAN and North American sites of the division.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Financial Management, Problem-solving, Project Management, Team Management
SPORTS: Basketball, Football, Motor Sports