Authentic and curious professional, with 4 years of experience in sports partnerships, sponsor activations and events, gained with big names such as IOC, CAA and IMG. Deep love and passion for the sports ecosystem both as a player, fan and as an employee. Volunteered as well for several community initiatives such as Aspire Football Dream project.
Bachelor in Business Administration, La Salle University, Spain
Exchange, Saint Mary’s College of California, USA
High School graduate, Cushing Academy, Massachusetts, USA
LANGUAGES: Spanish, Catalan, English
TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 4
Events Coordinator, IMG (International Management Group), London, UK & Barcelona, Spain
- Worked in the Tennis UK Division for social media and event coordination
at the Tennis Classic in Hurlingham. Operations Assistant onsite during the Wimbledon Championships.
- Coordinated the Barcelona Tennis Open public stands and sponsor activations for the entertainment of the public.
Junior Sports Partnerships, CAA (Creative Artists Agency), London, United Kingdom
- Detected new markets for the CAA Agents to find the right partnerships for their clients across multiple sports (football, tennis, esports).
- Consulting for global/regional brands; identified innovative sponsorship opportunities related with sports and how to increase their return on investment.
- Assisted on a couple of deals for Manchester City and League of Legends.
Internship at Rights Activation & Commercial Integration, IOC (International Olympic Committee), Lausanne, Switzerland
- Learned and acquired skills on how to manage a 360 view of commercial brand usage of the Olympic Brand by commercial partners across the Olympic eco-system.
- Aided the team on finding crossovers with the National Committees sponsors and the IOC TOP Partners.
SKILLS: Adaptability, Engagement, Networking, Proactive, Sponsorship
SPORTS: Cycling, Football, Skiing