DEADLINES, FEES & FUNDING
There are three deadlines to apply for the next AISTS MAS in Sport Administration and Technology 2021 edition:
- 1st November 2019 (you will know if you are successful six weeks after the deadline closes)
- 1st February 2020 (you will know if you are successful six weeks after the deadline closes)
- 1st May 2020 (you will know if you are successful six weeks after the deadline closes)
Knowing that the current situation (COVID-19) has created some challenges to apply in time, you are still able to complete your application for the next program, MAS 2021. The starting date of the course is confirmed for September 22nd, 2020, on the Lausanne campus.
For more information, contact email@example.com or phone our office on +41 21 692 6480.
Why should you apply for the first or second deadline? If you apply for the first or second deadline you are more likely to get a spot on the program, as we allocate spaces after each application deadline. Also, we will let you know if you have been succesful six weeks after the application deadline closes. This gives you more time to prepare for your new life in Switzerland and make all of the arrangements required.
Course fees for the AISTS MAS in Sport Administration 2021 edition amount to CHF29’900 (Swiss francs).
These are tuition fees and therefore do not include the costs of travel, board and lodging. If the application is successful, the accepted participant will need to pay CHF 29’900 in two installments. The first instalment amounting to CHF 19’900 should be paid by:
- Participants accepted at the 1st deadline will need to pay by the 10th January 2020
- Participants accepted at the 2nd deadline will need to pay by the 10th April 2020
- Participants accepted at the 3rd deadline will need to pay CHF 10’000 by the 1st July 2020
The last instalment is due by 1st February 2021 for applicants of ALL deadlines.
For any cancellation on or prior to:
- Participants accepted at the 1st deadline: 31st January 2020
- Participants accepted at the 2nd deadline: 30th April 2020
The AISTS will reimburse CHF 7’900 but will retain CHF 12’000.
- Participants accepted at the 3rd deadline: 31st July 2020
The AISTS will reimburse CHF 5’000 but will retain CHF 5’000.
After 31st January 2020 (1st deadline applicants), 30th April 2020 (2nd deadline applicants) or 31st July 2020 (3rd deadline applicants), there will be no reimbursement.
The AISTS offers two scholarships annually. To find out more click here.
US-FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FSA)
The Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) satisfies the definition of an eligible institution for the purpose of granting to regular students at the EPFL an in-school deferment of repayment of Federal Family Education Program Loans and Federal Direct Student Loans.
OPE ID NUMBER 04026300
The OPE ID Number is a unique identifier for the EPFL. More details concerning FSA loan programs can be found here.
POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS STUDY BURSARIES
PostGrad Solutions offers study bursaries to students accepted into various academic programs. More information can be found here.
International athletes can apply for financial aid through their national federation to the Olympic Solidarity. For more information contact your national federation.