JOBS OPENINGS AT THE AISTS
On this page, you will find a selection of the latest job openings at AISTS.
Administrative Assistant – 100%
- Are you well-organised, fast-paced, conscientious and hard-working?
- Maîtrisez-vous l’anglais et le français?
- Are you motivated to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines within a small team of 5-10collaborators?
- Is your passion in sport?
- Do you have the “entrepreneurial” spirit?
Then join our motivated, international and young team of passionate sports-minded people.
The International Academy of Sports Science and Technology (AISTS) is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support the Team. As Administrative Assistant, you will be providing administrative support related to the international Master of Sport Administration programme and to the development of the AISTS. You will report directly to the Head of Administration and will cooperate with the AISTS team, alumni, lecturers and partners.
- Strong administrative skills. Extremely well organised, conscientious and hard working.
- French Mother tongue.
- Professional writing skills and excellent oral skills in English (3rd language is a plus).
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent command of Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in Apple MAC OS environment.
- Relevant education.
- Passion for sports.
- Professional experience in Education and Events organisation is a plus.
- In charge of the administrative process of the admissions of our Master Participants.
- Handle all the requests related to the programme, including on-site visits.
- Assist with the Master programme delivery.
- In charge of numerous office duties.
- Support the team with organising events (4-6 evenings are required / year).
- Assist the marketing department with diverse tasks.
- Update the database on a regular basis.
Download the full job description here.
- Starting date: Monday 6th January 2020
- Duration: 12 months (renewable)
- Office location: UNIL Campus, Bâtiment Synathlon Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Salary: 66’000 CHF / year (FT) – 5 weeks of holidays / year
Submission of your application to Ms Caroline Perrot, Head of Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Sunday 24th November 2019.