“Sustainability and Legacy” is the focus of this new volume, and contains six papers produced by AISTS’s Master of Advanced Studies in Sport Administration and Technology participants as part of their postgraduate degree.
The collection examines a number of recent challenges and themes, including:
- Adopting the concept of creating shared value
- Sports participation levels in host countries, pre-and post Games
- Waste Management and environmental initiatives
- Rio 2016 ‘s Four Olympic Zones Concept and its impact on legacy; and
- Olympic Parks as a solution for legacy
With a number of wide-ranging recommendations proposed by the six authors, there is at least common consensus found across all papers. In order for Sustainability and Legacy initiatives to succeed, they require top management commitment, integration into the organisational strategy as well as company wide buy-in.
- .mobi (for Kindle)
- .epub (for e-Readers like iBook)