Sustainable Sport & Events Centre
The SSE Centre is a worldwide recognised centre of expertise for sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) for sport and sport events. It engages and empowers the sport sector with knowledge and tools to incorporate sustainability and convene successful and sustainable sport events
The AISTS offers the following sustainability resources:
- Sport Sustainability E-Learning is an online course to support sports events with implementing sustainability, through four modules: The Business Case for Sustainability, ISO 20121 Management System, Reporting and Impact Assessment.
- SSE Toolkit is a practical “how to guide” for organisers of domestic and international sports events as well as Sports Federations and Organising Committees.
- SSE Open Module is a two day educational module which takes place on the EPFL campus in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Research & Case studies covers a wider range of topics such as sustainability, CSR, Youth & Sport, and Sport for Development.
- IF SUSTAINABILITY STUDY is an independent AISTS study providing an in-depth look at the opinion, current state of thinking and Sustainability practices of International Sport Federations in the key areas of: (1) social equity, (2) environmental integrity and (3) economic efficiency.
Mr. Geert Hendriks
Head of Projects
+41 21 693 85 95